A Song That Strengthen Me During My TTC Journey: Eden In Her Eyes by Anggun

by - 11:00 AM

Postingan ini sudah lama sekali mengendap di Draft. Dari tahun 2014, saat pertama kalinya memulai program IVF. Still remember that rollercoaster though; ups and downs feeling. 

Ada satu lagu yang liriknya begitu mengena (I highlighted the lyrics below). Dan membuat gw yakin kalau suatu saat, I will sing this song out loud while staring at my baby's eyes. 

A song that always strengthen me.

EDEN IN HER EYES

It’s been a long wait until
These changes i feel
Could all this be
A dream that turns real

My reflection will tell
There’s a life within me
Breathing silently

*Eden in her eyes
I knew it’s worth the while
I’ve put my faith in time
To cradle her in my arms

**Eden in her eyes
Pictured in my mind
Was only a matter of time
Till i see my baby’s eyes

It’s so hard to describe
I dont know where to start
What the words cant say
I’ll leave it that way

Now the mirror can sing
Always knew you’d arrive in my mind
Waiting is believing

She is my ray of light
That vanished my darkest nights
Now life is sweet as candy
I banished my sugar-free side

And the warmth that i feel
Each time i realized that she’s here
Makes me know that God loves me



I once adore Anggun so much. Not that currently I don't adore her, but some of her songs was also accompanying during my tough teenage moments back then.

Well, it's still relevant now, though :)

You May Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Hai Mbak,

    Saya ngikutin blog mbak dari bertaahun-tahun lalu.
    Ikut terharu dan bahagia baca cerita IVF-nya.
    Buah penantian memang manis ya ^_^
    Sehat dan bahagia terus ya, mbak.

    - Sartika -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Sartika.. sorry for belated response..
    Thank youuu banget udah mampir ke blog.
    Alhamdulillah akhirnya Allah baru percayain sekarang. Bismillah semoga sehat2 terus. Makasih banyak doanya. Sehat dan bahagia juga buat kamu yaa :)

    ReplyDelete